So I’m trying to up my blog game, trying to get myself to make more of an effort again when it comes to my personal style, and trying to train my partner as an instagram-husband… it’s been slow going on all counts.
As you can see I am also not great at posing.
So outfit break down;
- denim jacket, ASOS Menswear
- handwarmsers, ASOS
- Calvin Klein t shirt, thrifted
- lip gloss, NYX
- pearls, Tiffany&Co
- handbag, vintage Beyond Retro
- jewel print skirt, vintage
- leggings&socks, high street
- Leather Vans, high street
Can you tell it’s fashion week in London? I buy maybe 10% of my wardrobe new, that’s including underpants, and socks. The majority of my wardrobe is thrifted, then vintage. I do my best to not by new for a few reasons;
- The idea of wearing the SAME thing as someone else totally mortifies me… I’m sure it has something to do with being one of nine children and desperately wanting to stand out and be noticed.
- New clothes, especially fast fashion, is terrible for a few reasons; environmental damage and slave labour to name a few.
- But mostly the reason I buy second hand is really the High Street doesn’t have much that appeals to me. I grew up in hand me downs so there’s something that doesn’t quiet feel right when I’m in new clothes. I like that my clothes have been somewhere and lived another life before they were mine. I like the challenge of sifting through rails and rails and odds and bobs and the THRILL when you find something special.
Alright first outfit post down. Hope you like it, even if it’s a bit shit. Hoping they’ll get better.